The 4th Annual Biomanufacturing will provide the latest investment opportunities, project updates and cutting edge technology, including single use technologies for manufacturing biologics in China and the Asian region. Gain valuable learning from case study presentations on developments, success stories and discussions. Find solutions to efficiently address operational and technical hurdles in the development of biomanufacturing facilities and production.
- Regulations, GMP & Standards
- Successful Partnerships, Investment & Financing
- Effective Planning, Facility Design & Development
- Improving Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Cost Effective Single-Use Systems & Technology Transfer
- New projects & investment opportunities in Asia
- Cutting edge technology & solutions to improve biologic manufacturing
- Strategies to reduce costs & improve operations
- Financing biomanufacturing facilities
- Flexible facilities
- Disposable or Single Use Technology development
- GMP, Quality & Best Practice Case Studies
- Strategies to eliminate contamination & standards
|PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP: 20 MAY 2014
Biomanufacturing in China: Technologies & Facility Design
POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP: 23 MAY 2014
Meeting International Quality & Regulatory Requirements in Biomanufacturing
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com
|The conference will be conducted in English.
No simultaneous translation is provided.
|Groups of 3 or more benefit from DISCOUNTED RATES!
Groups of 3 – Each delegate SAVES USD 500 off
the normal rate!
- Learn from experts in biomanufacturing
- Hear leading edge technology applied in biomanufacturing today
- Gather insights on new investment opportunities for biologics manufacturers in Asia
- New case studies from leading biopharma, CMOs and biotechs to review available technologies, products and suppliers for cost effective biomanufacturing
- Meet your peers with joint networking at Asia’s leading biopharma development and production week!