- 30+ Speakers
- 4Interactive Panel Discussion
- 150+Industry Peers
The 4th Annual Biomanufacturing provided the latest investment opportunities, project updates and cutting edge technology, including single use technologies for manufacturing biologics in China and the Asian region. Participants gained valuable learning from case study presentations on developments, success stories and discussions. Operational and technical hurdles were addressed in the development of biomanufacturing facilities and production.
Key Conference Themes
- Regulations, GMP & Standards
- Successful Partnerships, Investment & Financing
- Effective Planning, Facility Design & Development
- Improving Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Cost Effective Single-Use Systems & Technology Transfer
What’s New for 2015?
- New projects & investment opportunities in Asia
- Cutting edge technology & solutions to improve biologic manufacturing
- Strategies to reduce costs & improve operations
- Financing biomanufacturing facilities
- Flexible facilities
- Disposable or Single Use Technology development
- GMP, Quality & Best Practice Case Studies
- Strategies to eliminate contamination & standards
Why you Can’t Afford to Miss this Event in 2015!
- Learn from experts in biomanufacturing
- Hear leading edge technology applied in biomanufacturing today
- Gather insights on new investment opportunities for biologics manufacturers in Asia
- New case studies from leading biopharma, CMOs and biotechs to review available technologies, products and suppliers for cost effective biomanufacturing
- Meet your peers with joint networking at Asia’s leading biopharma development and production week!
2014’s Expert Faculty Includes
- Jeremy Caudill, Global VP Business Development, SAMSUNG BIOLOGICS, KOREA
- Ting Xu, Founder & CEO, ALPHAMAB, CHINA
- Jingrong Li, Executive Director, Biologics, SIMCERE PHARMACEUTICALS, CHINA
- Racho Jordanov, President & CEO, JHL BIOTECH, TAIWAN
- Steven Lee, Global Head of Biologics Tech Operations & Managing Director, DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES, SINGAPORE